weight tracker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Yoga Class EVER

A while ago I took part in the yoga classes offered at my gym.  I really enjoyed the woman who led the class, and felt like I got a great stretch and some relaxation which can never hurt.

Then, when I wanted to get back into it, I saw she was gone!  So, first class, the instructor wasn't there, so we had a sub.  SHE SUCKED!  Oh man, I really was so turned off and disappointed, I was hesitant to keep it up.

I'm so glad that I did go back for more yoga, though!  The next time, Nick was back.  He was great, and it was a great workout on top of all the stretch and relaxing benefits.  The muscles in my legs/back are always on the tight side since my ACL surgery, and he did so much with these muscles to stretch them out.  My arms and abs are sore from YOGA!!!  Whodathunkit!?!?!

So, Nick, thank you for your awesomeness.

Check out my awesome yoga mat!  And one of my awesome dogs doing her version of downward dog!
And she's down!  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment