weight tracker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sometimes, you just need a glass of wine!

Now, I'm not a big drinker, but I do enjoy the occasional night out (or in!) and having a few drinks.  Alcohol doesn't exactly work well when it comes to weight loss.  I know that, you know that, we all get it.


Then you have "that" kind of day.  It's raining out.  You wake up late.  You forget to pack lunch.  Work is just crazy.  If you're female, it's probably also that time of the month.  There's nothing at the house for dinner, and you're too tired to go shopping.  


You just need a glass of wine.  


The glass of wine is fine, but it's a problem when it turns into 3 margaritas!  I always set out with good intentions to just have my glass of wine, but I give into social situations and have a few overly sweetened beverages.  Those drinks completely use up my weekly points plus allowance, and it's not even a pleasant experience when you think about it!


So, I am vowing to have that glass of wine when I want it, but just that glass of wine.  No second glass, no other mixed drink, they're not worth it!  The more I think about it, I really don't enjoy the feeling of being drunk, nor do I enjoy the way I feel the next day either!


So, count on me to be your designated driver!  Then I won't drink anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment