weight tracker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy Days and Small Meals

So, I have a lot of very long, busy days.  As you know, I'm also going to the gym at night, so my days get very long.  I usually get home around 9, and don't feel like eating dinner that late, not to mention that I can't deny the hunger pangs around 5!!!

I've started to try the whole "many small meals" type of eating.  I'll have my yogurt for breakfast, a fig bar as a snack, a sandwich for lunch, something else as a snack, usually another sandwich to munch on as "dinner" and as fuel before the gym, then a light little something before bed (usually chocolate almond milk and meringues if I have the points left).

I didn't know at first if I would be satisfied eating this way, but I am!  I actually feel like I'm eating so much more food this way.  Normally I would have breakfast, lunch, and a huge dinner, with about one snack in there.  I don't miss the one huge meal at all, something that surprises me!

How do you deal with eating on days when you're busy for a very long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment