weight tracker

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Man's View: Tracking Troubles

This is harder than I thought (that's what she said!).


Hi everyone.  I'm Chris, Lexy's husband.  I started Weight Watchers with her, and so far I have lost 13 lbs (started at 228, now 215) and have gone from a size 38 to almost a size 34.  


                 

One of the things I'm having trouble with is estimating my points without logging them in.  If you don't log them in, then you start to assume the point amounts of food, only to find yourself over by 15 points when you finally sit down and track it all.


On days when I go over, I compensate by eating less than my daily points, but that doesn't really work either!  


I have to try harder to reach my point target each day, not going over or under how I am now.  I'm hoping that this will bring better results as I go on.  


Then I just pet my dogs, and life gets better!

2 comments:

  1. If only you could teach the duppers how to track points for you...

    Don't give up Uncle Chris... you CAN do it!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you can support each other - and it's paying off for both of you BIG TIME! I salute you, Chris!!!

    ReplyDelete