weight tracker

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Midday hunger

You know that time towards the end of the work day when lunch is already over and done with, but dinner is still a ways off, and your stomach just can't make it?

I try to keep snacks on hand at work to satisfy this hunger without scarfing down whatever goodies may be hanging out in the Faculty Room or in the office.

My new favorite go-to snack is a packet of Quaker Oats Lower Sugar Flavored Oatmeal.  I pour a packet in a mug, add hot water from my coffee maker, a packet of Splenda, and in a few minutes I have some scrumptious, filling oatmeal to enjoy.  I particularly enjoy the Apples and Cinnamon flavor since the bits of apple add fun texture!

When you prepare each packet with water, it has a Points+ value of 3!  Hooray!  This is also perfect for those days when you forgot to have breakfast.

I'm going to go enjoy some right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment