weight tracker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cleaning out the Closet

This past weekend, Chris and I had a mountain of clean laundry to put away.  Before we did so, we decided to clean out our dressers and closet.

What a great feeling!  I decided to finally get rid of anything that doesn't fit me well anymore because I refuse to need to fit into larger clothes after this point.  I also got rid of clothes that I'm just not going to wear.  All will be donated or given away.

It also enabled me to find my hidden stash of clothes that used to be too small on me, but now fit me!  Woohoo!!!  Now I can put off shopping for newer clothes for a little while longer since I have something that fits!

I suggest you do the same thing.  You know that shirt that's been hanging in your closet for 3 years but you haven't worn once?  GET RID OF IT!!!  Those pants that are 2 sizes too big and no belt can make them look like they fit?  GET RID OF THEM!!!  Even if you end up with less clothes than you would like, you know you're only keeping the things that you actually wear, not keeping things that just take up space.

3 comments:

  1. We did the same before winter. Best feeling ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you donating any clothes to me?
    I hope so!!!! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a large bag coming your way tomorrow, dont worry!

    ReplyDelete