weight tracker

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Man's View: Meh

Week 10.  2.4 lbs gained.  Obviously, I need to reassess my ways of doing things.  My assumptions are incorrect, my laziness is taking over, and the scale is going up.  FML.

It is time that I grab ahold of the reins of my weight loss and try to hold myself to a higher standard, like my wife.

I'm going to try and be out of the house by 8am to go workout, and I'm going to be more responsible when it comes to logging in my points and keeping track of what I'm eating.  And stop eating so much peanut butter (a little is good for you, but I like to eat it by the cupful!).   That's just gross.

I don't feel like posting a picture from today, so here's one from yesterday before I found out that I gained weight!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe not losing pounds, but gaining perspective and knowledge - they weigh a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete