weight tracker

Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 10 Weigh In

Current Weight: 199 lbs

Weekly Loss: 0 lbs    Total Loss: 23 lbs




I had a feeling I wasn't going to lose, and I'm okay with that!  
I'm just really glad I didn't venture back into 200 land.

This week started off with a night out.  That included nacho's and many margaritas.  I honestly tracked the whole evening, and never went over my weekly points, but it couldn't have helped at all.

I also wasn't as active this week since I'm on vacation (not a tropical vacation, just a not-at-work vacation).  I still went to the gym pretty much every day, but then instead of keeping busy all day as I usually do, I spent a lot of time lying around.  I don't regret that, I needed the rest, especially since things are going to be super busy when I go back to work.  

My goal starting this week is to drink a lot more water.  I'm going to keep my bottle at my side and drink away.  Hopefully the frequent trips to the water cooler and bathroom will also get me a little more activity as well!  Hey, it can't hurt!

P.S.- if you didn't try the Faux-sotto recipe from yesterday, you need to.  
It may be the best thing ever!


P.P.S.- I went for my massage yesterday, and it was fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the scale didn't say you lost pounds, but the pics say you lost inches. You look GREAT, Ali. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, I agree with April! I'll see you at the water cooler:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Keep it up! I just bought 2 new sundresses and hung them in my closet for motivation!

    ReplyDelete