weight tracker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 9 Weigh In

Current Weight: 199 lbs BABY!!!

I DID IT!!!

Weekly Loss: 1.2 lbs           Total Loss: 23 lbs (10%)


                  
So, I guess having a rough week didn't stop me from hitting my goal!  
I'm calling today to set up my massage appointment!


I've been in the BEST mood ever today. 
 I'm literally skipping through the halls, singing and laughing!  


I think I'm driving everyone here insane!!!

My next goal is to get under 190.  
I'm hoping to be able to do that by May.

Thanks everyone for the great support!

At the WW meeting last night, I was talking about my success and such, and the leader asked me after to be a guest speaker at an event they are having in 2 weeks featuring local members who have been doing well.  She really likes how I present myself (I'm pretty entertaining and knowledgeable if I do say so myself), and even suggested that once I hit my overall goal that I become a leader myself.  Sweet!

I would also like to announce that on every Sunday, my husband will be a guest poster.  He will be talking about similar topics but from a guy's perspective.

Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Ali! Way to go! I can almost smell the massage oils for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Anonymous.....

    hee hee
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Ali...you look great. Keep up the great work and effort. i can totally see you as a ww leader...you would be great. have a great vacation :-) Taryn

    ReplyDelete