weight tracker

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grumpy Gills

I'm grumpy.  I'm weepy for no reason, and I hate that!  My eyes are puffy.  I need some sunshine.  I need this headache behind my left eyeball to disappear.  I need all of the papers on my desk and everything on my to-do list to just go away!



I'll stop the whining now, I promise!  I feel better getting it out there!

Usually, when I'm in this kind of mood, I want to sit and eat.  Preferably chocolate in any form- hot cocoa, ice cream, you name it!  Today it's tough to stick to my plan, but I'm going to do it or else I know I'll be in an even worse mood!

For now, it's a WW Dark Chocolate Turtle (no turtles were harmed in the making of this product, only pecans!) to fend off my cravings.  It's actually really yummy and satisfying, even though it's small, and has a WW Points+ value of 2.

Here's hoping that by tomorrow my funk disappears!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice shirt... I think I remember it! Way to go! I hope the grumps are gone for your sake. Sounds like you are having one of "my" recent days. LOL

    Love ya!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete