weight tracker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not having a great week

I'm having a crappy week.  Nothing in particular is wrong, but I feel like I may be getting sick, and I've been even busier than usual.  Those two things are exhausting me!!!  I didn't have any time to get to the gym on Tuesday, and my stomach was doing all sorts of horrible things that prevented me from attending my favorite yoga class.

For the first time in my life, I felt bad about not being able to exercise!  Insane!  If I wasn't afraid of vomiting in the middle of downward dog, I would have forced myself to go to yoga.  Unfortunately, it would have been ugly... and gross!

I've kept my eating on track, but I'm still not hopeful about my weigh-in later.  I already have decided that I'm not going to be pissed if I didn't reach my goal this week, but who knows, maybe I did better than I think!

On a more optimistic note, winter recess is in 2 days, so I'll have a week to get myself back to normal.  Hopefully this mini-cold I have will go away, and I can quickly get my routines back on.  I miss being able to actually cook and eat a normal dinner instead of eating a sandwich on the run.

Check back tomorrow for the weigh-in results!!!  Keep your fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. The scale may have its say, but your friendly neighbor's 2 cents mean even more: You are looking more fabulous every day!!!

    ReplyDelete