weight tracker

Friday, April 29, 2011

Week 19 Weigh In

Current Weight: 189 lbs baby!!!!

Weekly Loss: 4.2 lbs       Total Loss: 33 lbs
Happiness and sunshine!!!
I am so happy!  Hit 2 goals this week- getting under 190 lbs and losing over 30 lbs!



Back when I got below 200 lbs, I was hoping to be under 190 by May, and I did it!
Next goal- under 180 lbs by July.  I'm almost back to my gym routine, and I know that helps me tremendously.  It is also nice that spring has finally arrived so I can get out and about in the nice weather.

GO ME!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know it sounds silly but I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not silly at all! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it AGAIN! And I know you won't stop there! Powerful Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Great job! I'm both proud and envious of you! You're awesome!

    Wub,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Lexy! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete