weight tracker

Friday, April 1, 2011

Eating while Away

So far, so good!


Yesterday, I grabbed a chicken wrap for lunch along the way, and had a grilled chicken burrito for dinner.


Today started off with a trusted TJ's fig bar (3 Points+).  Then I went to the gym, and conference goodness followed.  For lunch I went to Subway since I know it's a dependable food source.  I got a 6" Turkey sub with lettuce, pickles and some mustard on wheat bread for 7 Points+.  I also stopped by 7-11 and grabbed a very large, very good fruit mix of apples, grapes, mangoes, strawberries and cantaloupe.  WOOHOO fruit being 0 Points+.  I'm keeping that on ice since it will last me a while, that way I have something to pick at when I'm a little hungry.


That leaves me with a whopping 21 Points+ to enjoy the rest of my day, plus I still have 42 weekly Points+ to use if I need.  Hooray!!!!  I would rather play it very safe on breakfast and lunch so that I can order something I really want for dinner.


Tomorrow I'm heading to Miss Shirley's Cafe for breakfast.  I really want the pumpkin cheesecake french toast, but that's out of the questions!!!  I think I'm going to treat myself to the shrimp and grits- sounds delicious and not the worst thing on the menu!  It shall be a true test of will power!  For lunch, I want to head over to the Lexington Market.  I'm craving some crabcakes, and Faidley's is supposed to have some of the best our there!  I love big markets, so many choices make it easier to find food you want to eat that won't kill your healthy eating habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment