weight tracker

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I survived!

The play was yesterday, and it went very, very well!  And I looked awesome!  I didn't take any pics, but I will be back in the dress in a few weeks, and I promise to post some pics, because I really did look fantastic!  I sound so full of myself, but I'm really just proud!  And, my feet and knee survived in those shoes, so I was very happy!


Today it finally warmed up around here.  After I got home, I went to change into shorts.  I realized that the shorts which were too tight on me last summer are now way too big on me!  Hooray!  I'll start shopping for the summer shortly!


I will be weighing in tomorrow in the late afternoon (finally).  I am so excited to be able to now get back on track with exercising since my schedule is so much more open.  Here's to kicking off my weight loss once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment