weight tracker

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally, (some) Shopping Success!

Saturday, I decided to give shopping another go.  Chris and I headed back to the mall.  The day started off with just as much frustration as the other week.  We almost gave up.


Then, I decided to head to the dress department.  I have all of my concerts plus a wedding coming up, and all of my dresses are too big.  A lot of the dresses were prom-styles or more mother-of-the-bride, and I was getting frustrated once again.


Then we found this beautiful dress!  I'm wearing it on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to take pictures.  It's so pretty, and just perfect for everything that's coming up!


I also found a pair of heels that don't hurt my feet!  My feet have gotten a bit smaller as well.  I was an 11, now I'm either a 10 or 9.5.  Since I tore my ACL, I can't do heels at all.  They cause my knee to swell and hurt, and it sucks.  These fit so well, and they are so comfortable!  YAY!!!!!
I'm so excited to wear the whole outfit!  It's going to look so good!

1 comment: