weight tracker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chocolate

I am a chocoholic.  It is my biggest weakness.  

I always have to keep something on hand that will satisfy my chocolate desires 
without ruining my weight loss.

Here are my top 4 choices, in no particular order:

Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie
These brownies are individually wrapped, and clock in at 2 Points+ each.  
They are a decent size, and they have chocolate chips in them!  
Not as good as a homemade brownie, but close enough!

Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Turtle
Dark chocolate with pecan pieces, how can you go wrong!  It's on the small side, but it definitely does the job when you need a little something sweet for 2 Points+!

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk + 
Hershey's Lite Syrup
There are times when I crave chocolate milk.  The creaminess of the almond milk plus the syrup does the trick!  1 cup almond milk + 4 tbsp syrup = 3 Points!

Weight Watchers Chocolate Caramel Bar
These are small, too, but they are very dense.  
If you take a big bite, you'll look like Mr. Ed.
2 Points+ each, and worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment