weight tracker

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting back in the Groove

My schedule has opened up a bit, but I haven't gotten back 100% into my gym routine.  I'm easing my way into it, and hopefully by next week I will be back in the gym 5-6 days a week.  Right now, I'm at more like 3 days, which is better than nothing, but I can do better!

I'm still eating relatively well, so hopefully that'll keep me going in the right direction.  I made the BEST green smoothie the other day- almond milk, spinach, kiwis, yellow apple, mango, peaches, strawberries and honey.  DELICIOUS!!!  I experimented with freezing half of it, and it didn't affect the taste or texture, but it took longer to thaw out than I thought.  

Tomorrow is my weigh in day, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment