weight tracker

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tortilla Chips

One of my favorite snacks is salsa and chips.  Tortilla chips can add up in points very quickly, so I've been making my own!  It's so simple and much lower in points.
Ingredients
4 corn tortillas, cut into eighths (3 points+)
cooking spray
salt


Instructions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Line a cooking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.  Lay out cut tortillas in a single layer.  Coat with more cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt.  Put into the oven.  Keep an eye on them, when you start to see them browning underneath, turn them over.  Take out when both sides have become a nice, golden brown color.


Serve with anything!  I like to make mine fresh, but I'm sure that if you bagged them up once they had cooled down, you could store them as long as the container is moisture free.

No comments:

Post a Comment