weight tracker

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week 32 Weigh In

Current Weight: 185.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: 3.6 lbs      Total Loss: 36.4 lbs
HECK YES!!!!!!!!

We're going to look at some side-by-side comparisons 
Now (tan wall) vs. Week 6 (blue wall, 206.4 lbs) 
 
 
I wish I had started taking pictures from the very beginning!  By week 6, I was already down 15.6 lbs, but you can still see the change from then until now.  My face has slimmed down, legs are thinner, arms are a bit smaller, but my major area of change in my opinion is my middle!  My stomach used to stick out much more, and my butt was ginormous!  It's still large and in charge, but not quite at the level it was before.  My hips also lost a lot of weight, its perhaps the most noticeable change for me.  
We're getting there!!!
 
Okay, I feel better now.  I've been trying so hard to stop flopping around 190, and I'm going to do my darnedest to keep this losing trend going.  Perhaps under 180 by the end of August??  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment