weight tracker

Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 28 Weigh In

Current Weight: 188.6 lbs
Weekly Loss: 0 lbs       Total Loss: 33.4 lbs
Just back from biking to the beach!
I'm glad I finally stopped bouncing around those 3 pounds!  Even though I didn't lose, I'm glad I didn't gain again.  I've been working my butt off- going to the gym at least once a day, also going twice a day a few times a week as well.  On days that I want to go to the beach, I'm biking to there instead of my morning workout, then hitting the gym in the evening.  That way I still get in exercise without feeling like I'm missing a beautiful day.  I've decided that I want to be out of the 180's by the end of the summer.  

2 comments:

  1. Have you been taking your measurements or getting a machine that calculates body fat? I wonder how much muscle you're gaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been, but I really should!

    ReplyDelete