weight tracker

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 29 Weigh In

Current Weight: 190 lbs
Weekly Gain: 1.4 lbs        Total Loss: 32 lbs
Praying Mantis, Grant me the ability to start kicking butt again!
Okay, enough being all positive and making excuses.
It's on.

No, I'm not getting all upset about gaining again, but I'm just sick of it, and I could be doing so many more things to help myself!  
So, starting now, I'm going back into this hardcore.

No more estimating, everything shall be measured.  I'm not going out to a restaurant unless I know exactly what I'm eating, nutritional information wise.  No more alcohol.  Continue to hit the gym, but go more often and do more.  Push myself.  Focus on what's important- and that's me!  Not the glass of wine, not the mystery sauce that tastes great but who knows what's actually in it, none of that!  ME ME ME ME ME!!!

The changes might not make a difference when I weigh in this week, so I'm not going to get upset if it's the same result, but they will show up on the scale shortly.  I also want to try and get a body fat analysis done somewhere.  I've never had one done and it would be interesting to check every few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment