weight tracker

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week 31 Weigh In

Current Weight: 189.2 lbs
Weekly Gain: .2 lbs         Total Loss: 32.8 lbs
I knew I shouldn't have had that last glass of water!!!  ***sense my sarcasm***
So I weigh in on Thursday nights.  I LOVE my group, LOVE my leader, and LOVE the location and time and how it fits into my schedule.  What I hate is that, mentally, I try to not consume anything that will add weight to my body on that day.  If I could, I wouldn't eat until after I stepped on the scale at 6:15.  Now, since I'm human, I do have to eat.  So I eat breakfast, lunch, and then try to not eat OR DRINK anything until it's time to weigh in.  Yes, I realize how stupid this is, but I can't help it.  Especially when I go workout before a weigh in.  I actually try to not drink water.  INSANE!!!

So, I'm considering my .2 lbs as being due to the large glass of water I chugged because I was so frikkin thirsty.  I'm considering this week a week of no change : )

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, I like popcorn, fills me up eventually, but weighs almost nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra water the days before will help you because your body will expect to get water, so it won't retain as much. I know too many tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dry cereal as well :) just like popcorn, usually low fat and fortified with vitamins anyway!

    Tricks I learned in the military

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. or a TON of water in the morning, nothing within 3 hrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably all the wrong advice
    but you're doing it anyway, wasn't my idea :)

    ReplyDelete