weight tracker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cereal doesn't belong in a bowl

I don't know about you, but cereal just doesn't satisfy me for a meal.  I enjoy eating it, but it's never just one serving.  If you like cereal for breakfast, measure out what a serving is according to the box.  You're probably eating twice that amount, and rightfully so.  The one serving just doesn't do it.


Now that I have ruined your cereal happiness, it is true that I have always enjoyed cereal as a dry snack, I just had to find the right one!  
This, my friends, is delicious.  A one cup serving has 4 Points+, and it has so many different textures that it's interesting to eat.  It takes me a while to nibble on a cup, and that's a good thing.  Between the sesame puffs, fiber twigs and soy protein grahams, it keeps you happy.  And it tastes good!  I have yet to eat this with milk, and I doubt that I ever will.  It's too good as a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment