weight tracker

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quaker Multigrain Fiber Crisps

Even I admit that the name sounds gross.  Fiber crisps?  Really, Gary?  You're going to tell me that something called a multigrain fiber crisp tastes good?
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tasted them myself.  A friend of mine at Weight Watchers passed me one during our meeting last week.  They were the wild blueberry flavor.  I kid you not, these taste exactly like a delicious blueberry muffin.  These are NOT rice cakes!  They are small, crispy circles about the size of a silver dollar.  A serving of 13 crisps has 3 Points+.  Totally awesome.  


The even better part?  If you're having a crappy, frustrating day and grab a bag containing about 3 servings of these and sit down and consume the ENTIRE THING because, well, why the heck not, you've only eaten 9 Points+.  Not the end of the world.  


Not that I'd do something like that, just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment