weight tracker

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You're going to think I'm insane...

...but I hate shopping!


I've accumulated a decent amount of gift cards to a department store.  I finally was in the mall area, so I decided to finally use them and get some clothing that actually fits.  I swear, I walked around every women's clothing department at least 5 times and didn't see anything I even wanted to try on!  NOTHING!!!  Everything was either meant for 13-17 year olds or way too old and farty looking.  I can't deal.


I'm hoping that I was just not in shopping mode because I've been running around like crazy.  I'm going to give it another go over spring break when my play is over and I'm more relaxed.  I think I'll drag Chris with me, too.  He's a great shopping partner!


On another note, the next few days are going to be a challenge for me.  I'm going to be in Baltimore at a conference, and I'm a little nervous about being able to find food that fits my plan.  I know I can do it, and I'll probably feel less anxious about it once it's here.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment