weight tracker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Takeout...

I've been trying extremely hard to avoid takeout since I know it's not great for me.  I also hate not being able to be 100% sure of the nutrition facts and having to make educated guesses.  


Last night when I finally got home, the last thing I wanted to do was cook.  Even a little bit of cooking repulsed me.  It was a long day, I felt like poop.  I would have just gone to sleep, but my stomach was screaming at me to eat something.  A burrito was sounding perfect at the moment.


I was determined NOT to order a burrito, so I called my husband hoping he would talk me out of it.  His advice?  Go for it, you deserve it!  HUH?!?!?!?  What happened to telling me not to?  How could he do this to me?


So, I went ahead and ordered a nice beef burrito.  I had plenty of points left for the day, and even with the burrito I had points left to spare.  Instead of eating the chips the restaurant includes with the order, I cut up my own corn tortillas and baked them up in the oven sans oil to enjoy with my TJ's salsa.


Let me tell you, my husband is one smart man.  I was so happy that I didn't have to cook.  The burrito was delicious, it fit into my WW plan with room to spare.  I went to bed promptly at 9 without a dish to wash.  Maybe it's not a horrible thing if I eat takeout once in a while, provided I plan for it earlier and don't go overboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment