weight tracker

Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 12 Weigh In

Current Weight: 197.4 lbs

Weekly Gain: .6 lbs        Total Loss: 24.6 lbs

 

Well, it turns out that I am human after all!  Apologies for the dark clothing!

I knew I would gain at some point, and at least it happened during a week that I slacked off!  I ate well this week, but was a little under the weather and barely made it to the gym.  I'm okay with gaining, and I'm kind of glad that I did.  It is giving me a little extra push to get things going again.  

Today, I'm heading back to the gym after work and getting my act back together!
Oh, and the other day, I went shopping, and size 12's closed!!!  WOOHOO!!!

This weekend, besides getting back into my workout routine, I'm also going on a mini-shopping spree.  I have a good amount of gift cards to use, so I'm treating myself to clothing.  I realized that I feel so crappy when my clothes don't fit, but so amazing when I'm wearing the right size.

Mall...BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment