weight tracker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Working out at Work

If you're going to do it, then do it 100%, right?


That's my philosophy, and for the most part, I think I'm doing a good job.  I'm always trying to find ways to help myself get ahead of this whole weight-loss thing.  Why not do something at work?  Now, I'm not one of those people who goes out on a walk during lunch, I need to eat during my lunch time, I'm hungry.  


I've been walking around more often.  I go to check my mail a million times a day!  I don't expect there to be anything new, but it's that much more activity for me.  Another thing that has been helping me increase my activity has been our play rehearsals.  I'm the director for the 5th grade play, and that means choreography!  Today was our first big dance rehearsal, and I worked my butt off!  The kids did a great job, but I made sure to give 100% of myself.  Not only did it help them learn it and keep their energy up, but I got a workout and was sweating!   Tomorrow we have a 2 hour dance rehearsal, and I'm ready!!!!!
Here's an action shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment