weight tracker

Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 11 Weigh In

Current Weight: 196.8 lbs

Weekly Loss: 2.2 lbs         Total Loss: 25.2 lbs





I'm feeling good!  I didn't expect to lose that much this week.  
I'm glad now that I'm moving farther away from that dreaded 200 mark!

This week at yoga, I was finally able to do the crow pose (bakasana).  You're basically in a squat with your hands on the ground between your legs, and you lean forward until your feet are off of the ground and you are supporting your entire body with your hands.
Image from www.theyogaposes.com
I wasn't ever able to do that before, but I did it on Wednesday.  
I held it for a solid 5 or so seconds (I was too busy being amazed at myself to count!).  

I felt so cool!

3 comments:

  1. You are a totally transformed bionic woman! Kudos to you! (not the snack kind!)

    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an impressive pose! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete