weight tracker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can one be obsessed with a sandwich?

I never really enjoyed bringing a sandwich for lunch.  It never really fulfilled me.


I now am addicted to a specific sandwich.  On long days, I eat 2 of them.  It's only 5 Points+.


Need I say more?


Take 2 slices of WW wheat bread or light wheat bread (2 Points+ total), spread on 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese (1 Point+), 3 ounces of Boars Head Buffalo Chicken Breast (2 Points+), and some iceberg lettuce.  Enjoy it with something nice on the side.


OMG.  Amazingness in a nice, little package.  Those Laughing Cow Light cheese wedges come in a variety of flavors, and so far, I love them all!  The blue cheese goes great on this sandwich, the mozzarella one I spread on a tortilla for pizza, then chipotle one goes on a tortilla for tacos, and the swiss one works well in any sauce you want to make creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment