weight tracker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time is (not) on my side...

I'm tired.  

Don't worry, I'm not using it as an excuse for anything, I'm just tired!  I think I may be spreading myself a bit too thin these days, between work, rehearsals, working after work, taking classes, and working out.  My body was used to my schedule.  I was waking up 10 minutes before my alarm went off every morning.  I still had long days, but they felt fine.

Enter daylight savings time.  Sure, it's just an hour!  HOLY CRAP MARIE!!!  This one hour change completely messed up my internal clock.  I'm sooooooooooooo tired every morning.  Granted, I'm having 12-14 hour days, but I was going strong!  Now, it's a push to keep myself moving by the time I get to the gym at 7 or 7:30 at night.  I'm too determined though, so I'm still pushing myself.  Hopefully I'll be used to the time change shortly.

Has anyone else had difficulty adjusting?

No comments:

Post a Comment