weight tracker

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast Burrito

Normally, I try to keep my breakfasts around 5-6 Points+.  This one is 8, but it's simple and delicious!  I'm going to keep it in mind for days when I am home and want a slightly more substantial breakfast.  It's pretty much what I eat on the weekends for breakfast, just in a tortilla (thus the extra points).  One of the keys ingredients are Mission Carb Control tortillas.  They have a great texture, and so much fiber.


For this meal, I use a large one (4 Points+).  Place one slice of WW American Cheese on it, heat for 15 seconds.  Cook up 4 slices of center cut bacon, add on top of the cheese.  Then, make 4 egg whites in a pan (salt and pepper if you like).  Place cooked eggs on bacon, roll up the burrito, and viola!

No comments:

Post a Comment