weight tracker

Monday, May 16, 2011

WHB Amazing Rase!!!

Saturday, four friends and I competed in the Amazing Rase.  It's a fundraiser that's based on the television show.  You are in town and have to complete puzzles and physical tasks.  Then you get clues which will tell you where you have to go next.


We competed last year, and boy, it was rough!  We came in 8th (first adult-only team), and were pretty happy with that!


We decided to do it again this year (a few different team members) and we did so good!!!  We came in 3RD PLACE!!!!!  Aaaaaaaaaand the teams that beat us were all teenagers, aaaaaaaaaand they only beat us by 30ish seconds.  WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My thighs are killing me, but they'll be okay.  I did so much better this year.  I ran way more than I thought I could, and my knee isn't really swollen!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment