weight tracker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pasta Salad

I really like pasta salad, but I haven't been eating much pasta lately.  I had a craving, and I was able to pick up some fresh whole wheat linguine at the farmers market this past weekend.  Here's what I put together for 13 Points+!  This is a huge serving, I ate it as a meal.  If you're using it as a side, it would serve 2 people.


Two ingredients of note: turkey pepperoni and the dressing.  The pepperoni is so good, and it's so few points!  The dressing is AMAZING!!!  You can have a cup for 1 Point+, and it's great for dipping veggies in!


Ingredients:
3 ounces fresh whole wheat pasta (7 Points+, will vary if using dried/fresh)
1 ounce extra sharp provolone cheese, diced (3 Points+)
18 pieces turkey pepperoni, chopped (2 Points+)
2 bell peppers (any color), diced (0 Points+)
1/2 cup Kraft Free Zesty Italian Dressing (1 Point+)


Cook pasta in salted, boiling water.  Combine other ingredients in bowl and toss.  Drain cooked pasta, rinse with cool water, drain very well.  Add pasta to bowl and toss to coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment