weight tracker

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm back!

While I'm nervous about weighing in tonight (1 lb isn't much of a buffer- fingers crossed!), I am excited that I'm finally back into a good workout routine.  I've been kicking butt, my body is sore, and I like it!  Yoga last night was awesomely brutal.  Nick, the instructor, knows that he can push our class, and he does!  I was sweating, my heart-rate was up, and I felt great!


This summer, I plan to ride my bike much more often than I ever have.  I live close to the beach (3.1 miles), so that's my first goal.  It's not the physical exertion that worries me- it's my ACL and knee.  They are pretty strong, but I still get nervous the first few times I try something new.  I'm going to have Chris come with me for a while just incase.  


After the beach, my next goal is to ride to the library (3.3 miles), a slight bit farther away.  After that, my furthest goal as of now is to bike to my gym (5 miles).  


I'm going into the summer ready to kick major butt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment