weight tracker

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back, and Biking to the Beach!

Apologies first for my lack of posting the last few days.  I've had some personal issues that I needed to focus all of my time on, but things are better now, so I can spare some time to blog!


I did gain this week.  I'm back up to 190 lbs, but I expected it because I was stress eating due to everything going on in my life.  I'm not sure how this week will go since I'm still working on things and my schedule is busy, but I'm determined to get back on track ASAP.  I've been back into a workout routine, so far, so good.


I finally rode my bike to the beach!  It was so much easier than I thought.  I made Chris come with me just incase something happened.  The most worrisome part for me was going across the bridge with my knee.  The incline wasn't as bad as I thought, and I was fine!  YAY!! Not only will I save money by not having to pay to park my car, but I'll get in a little exercise, too!  


My plan for most of my summer days is to wake up by 8, have breakfast, hit the gym early, then come home and bike to the beach.  I hope to be able to bike to the gym soon, too, but I'm not ready for that, yet.  It's further away, and the streets are busy.  I need to build up my confidence first.


I can't wait for summer!  This weekend was such a nice taste of what I have to look forward to in 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment