weight tracker

Monday, May 23, 2011

Overboard!

I went was overboard with eating this weekend!  I didn't track anything!  That feels so strange, since I've been very diligent with everything I consume since December!  I know I ate way too much of really bad foods, but I also know that's okay.


I am going back into this gung-ho!  I'm going to be very strict this week, and have sort of a food detox week, eating all healthy, nutritious foods and getting my exercise back on track.  I felt so gross after eating this weekend, it was really bad. 


I bought all my fruits and veggies for my green smoothies,  and I found ground flax seed for a healthy addition.  My chicken is all ready for lunch, and my carrots and snacks are ready to go! I've worked the gym into my schedule every day this week (except Thursday and Friday)!  


Wish me luck in kick-starting my weight loss again!

No comments:

Post a Comment