weight tracker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Exercise-Sleep Connection

I'm tired.  I shouldn't be tired.  I slept really well last night (didn't even hear the dogs when they needed to go out- sorry hunny!) , got to bed around 10pm, and woke up at 6am.  I shouldn't be tired at all, but I am!!!

I'm convinced that the reason behind my sleepiness is the fact that I'm not back into my workout routine yet.  I just started yesterday, and let me tell you, those 30 minutes on the elliptical felt like 2 hours!  It's so hard getting back in the habit, but I'm doing it!  Tonight I'm heading back for yoga, which I absolutely love!  I ended up not making it there on Monday because I was literally falling asleep by the end of the day.  I would end up snoring during the class.

I plan on going to the gym again 5-6 days a week like I used to.  If I just do it once, it'll be back in my habits for the week.  Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment