weight tracker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was a rough one, food wise.


Friday night we took my parents out for Mother's Day to our favorite Italian restaurant.  I didn't do too much damage here- started with a barley mushroom soup, and then had steak pizzaiola and a small piece of veal parmigiana.  The issue came after, when Chris and I decided to get a treat at Carvel.  I ordered a soft-serve twist, but didn't realize until afterwards that I forgot to get the low-fat versions!  Oh well, you gotta live, right?  I got over it...


On Saturday, we went over to Chris' families house to celebrate his cousins and his birthday.  I bought him his favorite pie to bring along, but he didn't want to share it!  So, we had a piece at the house, and then bought some yummy cookies to bring along.  I ate way too many cookies, they were so good (the long ones with the jelly in the middle and dipped in chocolate).  Food overdose.


I tracked everything, and didn't go over my weekly points, but I still feel guilty and gross.  My eating is back to normal, and hopefully I didn't mess up my progress.  We'll see later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment