weight tracker

Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome

Hi Everyone!

I'm starting this blog to help me keep on track with my latest weight-loss endeavors.  I have had weight issues my entire life, have been on many diets and programs, and am finally determined to get to a healthy weight once and for all!

The first major step was taken in 2005 when I had lap-band surgery.  I was about 250lbs and that helped me get down to 220 and maintain that point.
At my heaviest, 250lbs
This summer- about 220lbs

Then I've been stuck there for a very long time!  How frustrating!  A few weeks ago, my wonderfully supportive husband and I decided to join Weight Watchers.

So here we are, on week 6, and so far I'm down 14.4lbs to 207.6lbs.  So far, so good!

I plan to use this blog for all things related to my weight loss experience.  Food ups and downs, pictures, recipes, exercise information, etc.  I really want to keep this blog up for my own motivation, but if I can help encourage anyone else, that's even better.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure you can do it. I hope I can gain some encouragement from you and this blog. I give up very easily.

    ReplyDelete