weight tracker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gym before work? Say it ain't so!

So, I've been pretty darn good about going to the gym 4-5 times a week. It's part of my routine now, and I truly enjoy it.

Now enter my schedule starting today. 4 out of 5 days a week I'm busy from 730am until 730pm, at which time I really doubt I'll want to go work out.

The solution? Go to the gym at 5 when they open. AAAAAHHHHH!!!

I'm giving myself a week to adjust to the schedule itself before I wake up before sunrise. I'm going to continue going in the evenings, even though it will mean getting home really late.

Monday is the day.  Up at 4:30am, gym from 5-6, shower, get ready, school by 7:15am, home around 7:30pm.  I can do it!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lexy - I know we don't talk often (so I don't know if this means much!), but I give you so much credit for all that you're doing. I wish you the best of luck... and I think you're absolutely crazy for getting up at 4:30 :-P

    Hofstra Jen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen- it does mean a lot- so thanks! I appreciate the comments and support : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pats on the back, Ali - could not do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks April. We'll see if I can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete