weight tracker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Going Out to Eat

I read something important this week.  It said something to the effect that when you are going out for a social occasion, stick to your eating plan.  When you are going out to enjoy great food, then enjoy great food!

Chris and I have had a hard time going out to eat.  Most things are just way too unhealthy and not worth the points.  Others, we make better (and cheaper) at home.  So, we really haven't gone out to eat much at all since we started WW.

Tonight, I am lucky enough to be going out for both!  We are heading out to Pancho Villas in Huntington. It's our favorite place on the Island pretty much.  They have these amazing soft marinated steak tacos.  Mmmmmm....

I planned for it during the day, having a small breakfast, snack and lunch.  And you know what?  I'm going to enjoy my food tonight.  Every last bite that I want, I'm going to have.  Some sangria?  Only if I think it's worth it!  I already decided that the margaritas I love so much still aren't worth a whopping 9 points+!  

So, Pancho's, here we come!


2 comments: