weight tracker

Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 36 Weigh-In

Current Weight: 193.2 lbs
2 Week Gain: 6.4 lbs     Total Loss: 28.8 lbs
I spent 2 weeks off of the plan, including an all-inclusive week away at Punta Cana.  I honestly expected to gain MORE than 6 pounds, so I was pleasantly surprised.  I mentally prepared myself before I went away.  I didn't want to spend my vacation watching what I ate and drank because we never go away, and I wanted to fully enjoy myself.

So I did!

I ate and drank whatever I wanted to, and it was a blast!  I even wore a bikini a few days while we were there!  I was hesitant, but considering how far I've come, I decided why the heck not!  Plus, as my loving hubby reminded me, even though I've lost 30 lbs here (no small accomplishment in itself), I've lost 60 lbs since I've been at my heaviest in college (see below), so I'm gonna wear a bikini if I want to!  It felt great!
At my heaviest, about 250 lbs, circa 2003 perhaps?
Now, I'm home, and back in the swing of things.  I'm excited for the school year to start again, I seem to do better when I'm busier and in more of a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment