weight tracker

Monday, August 29, 2011

Frozen Whoopie Pie

This is a combination of my guilty pleasures from childhood- icebox cakes and mixing Cool Whip and hot cocoa powder.  Recipe below makes 4 pies, multiply as needed.  Each whoopie pie has 2 Points+.  Note:  I've never had a real whoopie pie, but I'd imagine it would taste like this if frozen!

Ingredients:
8 chocolate wafers (I used Nabisco Famous)
1/2 cup Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed
1 packet Fat-Free hot cocoa mix (I used Nestle Fat Free Rich Milk Chocolate- it's really good!)

Mix Cool Whip and hot cocoa mix.  Divide the mixture on four of the wafers and cover with the remaining four.  Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.

You can omit the hot cocoa mix if you don't want the flavor.  This does not change the Points+ value.
My house is still standing after a hurricane?  This calls for a celebratory treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment