weight tracker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yogurt and Nails

I've been addicted to Fage Total 0% plain greek yogurt and preserves for a while now.  A few weeks ago, I stopped eating yogurt for breakfast and was on an oatmeal kick, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  


What I didn't enjoy, though, was what happened to my nails!  I didn't realize the yogurt connection at first, but my nails have been growing so strong and beautiful these past few months.  They almost never broke, and I could actually make them look all pretty!  Then, during my oatmeal weeks, my nails kept breaking and stuff, and I didn't know why.  Then it hit me!  YOGURT!!!!


Needless to say, I'm back to my daily (sometimes twice daily) yogurt habit.  I'm glad to see that Fage now makes their 0% paired will yummy new flavors- cherry pomegranate, strawberry goji, mango guanabana and blueberry acai.  They are all yummy, and only 3 Points+.  I haven't seen these flavors at the grocery store, but they sell them in a 12 variety pack at BJ's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment