weight tracker

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Weigh In

Down another 1.5 lbs this week!
 
I can't get the pictures to be the same size.  It's making me a bit twitchy!!!

I finally went shopping since school is starting soon (gasp!). 
I feel so much better now that I have some nice clothes that fit me and that I feel good in!
My arms and abs are nice and sore today from my kettlebell workout yesterday, and I like it!  I'm going to keep that up, plus my workouts on the elliptical.
I've been doing pretty good with my food.  My next major change is going to be to try and reduce my sodium intake.  I never realized how much sodium I consume in a day!  It's crazy!  Little by little, I'm going to work on it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm all about kettle bells too! Any workouts/techniques you could share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sharing some later this week! Keep an eye out for the posting here and on Facebook!

      Delete