weight tracker

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Current Weight: 194.8 lbs
Weekly Gain: +3 lbs        Total Loss: -27.2 lbs

There really isn't a word for the emotion this stirred in me.
I started crying right after I weighed in and just couldn't stop!
I had to sit in a back hallway during my meeting because I just couldn't calm down.  
I know there will be weeks when I go up.  It's happened to me before.

It just really sucks when the week was so good!  I went to the gym every day, I tracked all of my food and ate well all week.  The other night I gave in to an oatmeal craving.
WHO CRAVES OATMEAL?!?!?!?!
I had a whopping 6 Points+ of reduced sugar apple and cinnamon oatmeal.  
That's what I binge on nowadays kiddos. 
Forget ice cream.  Oatmeal.  It's my comfort food.

I'm really pissed that I gained 3 frikkin pounds this week.
I wouldn't care if it happened on a week where I skipped working out and ate garbage.
I'm not pissed off at myself or the program, I'm just pissed off at the scale I suppose!

So, I'm taking a deep breath (or 20), and I'm going to keep doing what I need to do.

I heard this song for the first time tonight while driving home, and the chorus really connected with me.  I'm shaking it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment