weight tracker

Monday, January 9, 2012

Part-Time Employment

I have a new part-time job.  It's called taking care of myself.  It requires planning out my food, cooking meals in advance, and exercising every day (I'm allowed one day off from this part a week, but I make more if I don't take it off!).


Since this is a job, after all, I need to get paid.  I make $2 every time I go to the gym, and $5 each pound I lose.  Who knows, maybe I'll save up enough to treat myself to something special, like a spa-day, or some new clothes.  


Let's see if I can make this job work for me...

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! When I lost 100 I splurged on a high-end Makeover....I'm down 110 and still rolling. Keep going Lexy! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant! When I lost 100 I splurged on a high-end Makeover....I'm down 110 and still rolling. Keep going Lexy! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete