weight tracker

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Current Weight: 194.6 lbs
Total Loss: 27.4 lbs

Alright, it's a new year, and now I know where I'm starting.  I didn't gain or lose since last week, so I'm glad I survived the food and drinks around New Years.  

So far, 2012 is going well.  I'm overwhelmingly optimistic about this year.
I'm eating well, exercising every day, and keeping my goals in mind.

When it comes down to it, I'm done wasting my own time.  When I look back at the last 6 months where I haven't really lost, I don't remember the food I ate that I really shouldn't have, or the days where I skipped the gym.  
I feel like it is lost time that I just wasted.

I'm not wasting any time now.  Not one single day.

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination"- Tommy Lasorda

I'm determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment