weight tracker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Greek Yogurt

I love Greek Yogurt.  That's what I enjoy for breakfast 90% of the time.  My go to is to grab a plain Fage Total 0%, top it with some strawberry preserves, and viola!  4 Points+ and delicious.


My problem is that Greek Yogurt is expensive!  I try to stock up on the 6 ounce containers when they are on sale, but I recently ran out.  I stand by Fage through thick and thin, but I had to branch out.  So, Chobani 0% was on sale this week for 88 cents each, so I bought a few containers of different flavors.  I have to say, it's no Fage, but it's still good.  The texture isn't as thick as Fage, it's closer to regular yogurt.  The flavors are great, and the ones I've picked are 3 Points+ each (the honey and raspberry flavors are 4 Points+ each).  


What brand of Greek Yogurt do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment